ground service used only for orders containing nail polish
2-9 business days - up to 14 business days
free for all orders over $50
3-7 business days
2 business days
Saturday delivery not available
7-10 business days
FedEx International Economy
4-6 business days
FedEx International Priority
1-3 business days
Saturday service available in some countries
Please take into consideration a 2 day processing time for all orders, as well as customs processing times for international orders.
A note about orders containing nail polish:
Nail polish can only be shipped within the continental US.
If you have nail polish in your cart and enter an international shipping address, no shipping methods will be provided. Please remove the nail polish from your cart and continue checkout.
Additionally, nail polish can only be shipped via Ground transport, so please allow a longer transit time for delivery. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The recipient is considered the importer and may be subject to import taxes, duties and fees enforced by the destination country. We are unable to control or predict these charges. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; for the most accurate information, contact your local customs office for more information.
When shipping overseas, customs clearance procedures can delay packages by up to 4 weeks. Orders placed through rmsbeauty.com may also be subject to monetary conversion of US dollars to the currency of the country the order is being shipped to.
For International Claims
rms beauty is not liable for lost or stolen packages. If you feel your package has been lost or stolen, please contact your local carrier for more information. Rms beauty will not resend packages unless an investigation or claim has been filed.
All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Where is my package? Tracking shows it was delivered but I can’t find it
- First check to see if the carrier left a notice of attempted delivery. Sometimes carriers are unable to deliver a package if you aren’t home. They will typically make 3 delivery attempts before returning to sender
- Look around to see if it was left nearby.
- See if another member of the household accepted the delivery.
- Wait until the end of the day as sometimes packages can show as “delivered” while still in transit.
- Contact your local post office for more information (USPS 1-800-222-1811)