Get The Look: Miranda Kerr from MoMA's 2011 Film Benefit
November 16, 2011
Get the look!
- I used RMS Beauty "Un"cover-up with Living Luminizer to give her a luminous glow then curled her lashes and added mascara.
- I applied the Lunar Cream Eye Shadow over her whole lid and highlighted the corner of her eyes (water line by the tear ducts with Luminizer).
- I darkened her eye brows to make them really stand out and look modern. Then I added my new "Karma" Cream Eye Shadow which will be out soon (check my website www.rmsbeauty.com).
- Miranda has the new revised color Lip2Cheek color in Rapture on her lips, with a slight bit added over the apple of her cheeks.
- Luminizer again over her collar bones and shoulders to attract light and look glowing. Stunning, classy and modern what more can I say....
Lucky Magazine: Indulgent Picks
Lucky Magazine grills their editors for their favorite picks in everything from wardrobe to literature to makeup!Kati...
US Weekly: What's in Alessandra Ambrosio's Bag?
US Weekly takes a dive into the on-the-go bag of mother and supermodel, Alessandra Ambrosio. Always a staple for tho...
Top Santé Magazine: Handbag Essential
Look no further than Jennifer Lopez as the paradigm of ageless beauty. She surely has some beauty secrets up her slee...