Get The Look: Miranda Kerr from MoMA's 2011 Film Benefit
November 16, 2011
Get the look!
- I used RMS Beauty "Un"cover-up with Living Luminizer to give her a luminous glow then curled her lashes and added mascara.
- I applied the Lunar Cream Eye Shadow over her whole lid and highlighted the corner of her eyes (water line by the tear ducts with Luminizer).
- I darkened her eye brows to make them really stand out and look modern. Then I added my new "Karma" Cream Eye Shadow which will be out soon (check my website www.rmsbeauty.com).
- Miranda has the new revised color Lip2Cheek color in Rapture on her lips, with a slight bit added over the apple of her cheeks.
- Luminizer again over her collar bones and shoulders to attract light and look glowing. Stunning, classy and modern what more can I say....
Glamour UK: How Bare Do You Dare?
The bare look is in but exactly how many products do you use to achieve the "no-makeup" look? Glamour UK proves that ...
The Sunday Times Style: Gilty Pleasures
One trend that never seems to go out of style? Metallics. The Sunday Times Style features this classic with their top...
Tatler UK: Come Clean
For a clean beauty routine Tatler Magazine recommends RMS Beauty Raw Coconut cream as the go-to cleanser for those wi...