Get The Look: Miranda Kerr from MoMA's 2011 Film Benefit
November 16, 2011
Get the look!
- I used RMS Beauty "Un"cover-up with Living Luminizer to give her a luminous glow then curled her lashes and added mascara.
- I applied the Lunar Cream Eye Shadow over her whole lid and highlighted the corner of her eyes (water line by the tear ducts with Luminizer).
- I darkened her eye brows to make them really stand out and look modern. Then I added my new "Karma" Cream Eye Shadow which will be out soon (check my website www.rmsbeauty.com).
- Miranda has the new revised color Lip2Cheek color in Rapture on her lips, with a slight bit added over the apple of her cheeks.
- Luminizer again over her collar bones and shoulders to attract light and look glowing. Stunning, classy and modern what more can I say....
Chemicals in Cosmetics Pose Greater Risk to Teens
You may be familiar with the dangerous but all too common chemicals present in many cosmetics today but recent studie...
Health & Fitness: Worth Going Green?
With natural make-up becoming more readily available on the mass market, it may be time to ask yourself - is it worth...
Harper's Bazaar #BeautySchool
As an rms beauty fan, you are probably already aware of the industry's "green washing" of beauty products and the tox...