Get The Look: Miranda Kerr from MoMA's 2011 Film Benefit
November 16, 2011
Get the look!
- I used RMS Beauty "Un"cover-up with Living Luminizer to give her a luminous glow then curled her lashes and added mascara.
- I applied the Lunar Cream Eye Shadow over her whole lid and highlighted the corner of her eyes (water line by the tear ducts with Luminizer).
- I darkened her eye brows to make them really stand out and look modern. Then I added my new "Karma" Cream Eye Shadow which will be out soon (check my website www.rmsbeauty.com).
- Miranda has the new revised color Lip2Cheek color in Rapture on her lips, with a slight bit added over the apple of her cheeks.
- Luminizer again over her collar bones and shoulders to attract light and look glowing. Stunning, classy and modern what more can I say....
Health & Fitness: Worth Going Green?
With natural make-up becoming more readily available on the mass market, it may be time to ask yourself - is it worth...
Harper's Bazaar #BeautySchool
As an rms beauty fan, you are probably already aware of the industry's "green washing" of beauty products and the tox...
11 Terrifying Facts About What You're Putting on Your Face
The EU bans more than 1,300 harmful chemicals from cosmetics. The U.S. bans only 11. A look at what you’re putting on...